Laser Lipolysis also known as Laser Lipo is a non-invasive body contouring treatment that uses laser energy to penetrate down to the fat cells and create tiny holes in the membranes. This process causes the fat cells to release their stored fatty acids, glycerol and water in the body, shrinking a patients treatment area and resulting in immediate inch loss.
Laser Lipolysis is most effective in dense fat areas of the body such as:
• Upper arms
Laser Lipolysis is known as the ultimate addition to Cavitation as it will enable stubborn pockets of fat to reduce in size/volume, creating a more sculpted body.
Laser lipolysis differs from traditional liposuction, which is considered major surgery and requires general anesthesia (the patient is put into a sleep during the procedure). With surgical lipo, the surgeon inserts instruments into a layer of fat and uses a tube to break up fat cells and suction them out. Recovery can take months!
This is why Laser Lipolysis is such a high demand body contouring procedure!
How Is Laser Lipolysis Done?
Laser lipolysis takes about 45mins-1hr depending on a patients treatment area, and patients will return to normal activity right away. There is no anesthesia involved, no pain or discomfort.
Master Body Contourist attaches paddle-like applicators to a patient’s treatment area. These paddles emit heat that penetrates your skin and heats up the fat cells underneath. The heat damages the membranes of the fat cells, so they start to die off. Your body then absorbs the dead cells and excretes them through the lymphatic drainage system.
After approximately 6-8 sessions patients should begin to see a noticeable sculpting in their treatment area. Some patients may require more treatments depending on their treatment area, body composition and desired outcome.
Schedule A Personal Consultation
• 6-8 sessions per treatment area
• Duration: 45min
• Packages Offered: 10 sessions | 20 sessions
Pre Treatment Protocol
• Prior to having Laser Lipo you should follow a low fat/low carb diet and drink at least 2 liters of water 24 hours before your treatment. For 3 days following your treatment, you should continue to drink 2-3 liters of water a day.
• A low carb diet is highly recommended 24-48 hours before treatment.
• Please wear cotton clothing such as shorts and a t-shirt. No metal (including Bra under wire). Sports bras or swim suit tops should be worn instead. We must be able to see the area we are working on.
Post Treatment Protocol
• To best maximize the effectiveness of your treatment, it is best to have only one cup of coffee a day for the next 72 hours, low sugar, no alcohol, and at least 30 minutes of cardio activity.
• We recommend doing the cardio activity after your treatment.
• Avoid any high fat meal for 24 hours after treatment for best results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Laser Lipo hurt?
How long until I see results?
How often can I do laser lipo treatments?
Can I use Laser Lipo all year round?
Is Laser Lipo safe?
Warning: PLEASE NOTE: You must be a healthy, qualified candidate to receive Laser Lipo treatments. You are NOT a good candidate if you are pregnant or nursing, if you have large metal implants near the treatment area, or if you have any serious medical condition such as uncontrolled diabetes or high blood pressure, heart disease, liver or kidney failure, epilepsy, a pacemaker or other electronic devices, etc. If you are in doubt as to whether you can receive treatments, please consult your physician first.